Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Madeline

3/28/2009 2:43:28 AM

WEAKLY VIDEO BLOG:

Today I plan to kill two birds with one stone.

In addition to making my usual silly video of some subject, I’d like to wish Madeline happy 3rd birthday.

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words.

With the advent of digital photography, the Internet and all these various ways of images, what would this forthcoming video be worth?

PRICELESS

That’s why our website is so valuable!

I would NOT sell our domain name for lots of money.

My upcoming birthday message to Madeline is to listen to your parents.

Remember to honor your father and mother.

They are good parents.

I got to see you maybe 30 seconds in the entry way of your parents. I was thrilled to see you for that short time frame.

Your DAD went to get you to introduce you to me.

Your mother came out and told me that it will be a long time before I ever will get a hug from you.

I left in tears.

You grandfather is very sad.

You’re #2 on my bucket list my child.

When the batteries on my camera gets charged, I’ll make a happy birthday #3 greeting my child.

Your loving grandfather

My

No comments:

Post a Comment