Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Lord's Prayer & My Laptop Prayer

3/14/2009 5:27:03 AM WEAKLY VIDEO: The Lord’s Prayer & My Laptop’s Prayer: Our Father, which art in heaven My laptop, which is in front of me Hallowed be thy name Virus free is my machine Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done My machine turns on – my machine is dumb On earth as it is in heaven On my lap as it is in the family room Give us this day our daily bread Give me this day my daily blog And forgive us our trespasses And try to remember our computers have no emotions too As we forgive those who trespass against us As I forgive this machine for being just a machine And lead us not into temptation And lead me not into those bad websites But deliver us from evil But deliver me from email bounces For thine is the kingdom & the power & the glory forever & ever For my laptop is currently working OK FOR EVER & EVER Until the next version comes out AMEN amen YUST OLE’ myron@myownfaith2.com (a working email address) Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment