Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Health

4/14/2009 6:06:10 AM

MY HEALTH:

This is going to be a boring article.

As many of you may or may not know, I am suffering from adhesive capsulitis, “frozen Shoulder”.

Last Friday, Sally drove me to St. Francis hospital to have it “unfrozen.”

I was placed under anesthesia to have the Dr. manipulate my left shoulder.

I don’t remember anything.

In fact, when I awakened, I asked the nurse when they were going to manipulate me.

But the next challenge is called physical therapy.

The problem now is one word

PAIN – PAIN – PAIN !!!

You know the old expression, “no pain – no gain”

The pain is so intense, that I NEED to take pain pills. Then my body gets very drowsy. How am I to drive to 17th & Fairlawn?

Hope I don’t cause an accident!

Our friend Julie S. fell and cut her head. She needed to call 911

Hopefully all you reading this are in good health.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Posted: http://mholter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment