Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Journey

4/24/2009 6:11:39 PM

MOTEL 6:

Here I am in KCMO somewhere. I’m in a Motel 6 near where I used to work back in the early 70’s. There is no Internet available either and I’m not about to buy a sprint card for just a little bit of time I’m here. I’m cheap. Guess I’ll save this an look for a place to eat.

I got lost again. I thought I was suppose to go to the Hyatt. The seminar was at the Hilton. OH WELL….

Shared my card with anyone who wanted to share.

Myron

4/24/2009 8:04:38 PM

I just got back from a nostalgia trip. Sally & I used to live at 7645 Loma Vista Dr. KCMO. I drove right up to the place and left a note on the door and my card. I then over to where we used to go to church. The church is now called Grace Community Church. I also left them my card and a note.

Of course I got lost.

L8r

4/26/2009 12:56:05 AM

Notice the time!

I’m back home.

And what a journey this has been the last two days.

I left for KCMO Friday to attend an AIM seminar. I got back home around 4:30 PM yesterday. An hour later the tornado sirens are going off. I’m trying to rest as Mark & I are scheduled to attend a Koyote football game.

So I get up and drive over to pick Mark up and we drive to the EXPO center. We’re lifetime members and have the same seats since day one, many years ago.

But the reason I’m so pumped right now is because of the knowledge I’ve learned from this latest AIM seminar.

So if it’s all right with you all, I’ll post this to my web and get back to doing what I was doing.

Posted: mholter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment