Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fasting

5/20/2009 5:53:47 AM

Good Morning:

Today I’m writing this without any coffee or food in my system. I’m to have my blood tested for Dr. Weyren, my cardiologist. The place doesn’t open until 8 AM , so I’ve got a couple of hours to gut it out.

The first cup of coffee will sure taste good.

Yesterday was spent most of the day in my backyard. I was reminded about a former president, Ronald Reagen, who liked to spend his spare time cutting brush on his ranch in California. I feel the same way, only we only have a city lot here in Topeka.

I’m looking forward moving my weakly weekly video outside also.

Sally is very pleased with her new pink camera. Our home homeowners insurance has a 1,000 deductible, so it’s a loss. Hopefully Sally has learned her lesson.

My blood sugar has been behaving too.

Why would anyone text while driving !!!??? Just watching FOX and there’s a segment showing a bus driver texting while driving. UFFDA!
Thankfully no one was hurt.

Still awaiting any answers from my VA disability claim. I called the other day and the decision is still pending.

I called my mother yesterday. She’s doing fine. Told her I loved her. She said she loved me too. I remember writing about my mother over mother’s day and posting on my blog. She is my goddess.

I’m read “90 minutes in heaven” by Don Piper. WOW! I’ll be looking forward seeing my father in heaven. While reading the book, I thought about my family and friends who have departed this life.

One who left this life was my good friend , Keith Loomis.
Somewhere in my computer is a folder/file somewhere about my friend’s death. I remember feeling confused and angered about losing my playmate. So this book brought back many memories about my own life.

Yesterday I paid our taxes. .. UFFDA!

Life is good.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment