Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kim, This Video is to you



5/8/2009 1:15:13 AM KIM! This video is for you!
You have denied me the affection of Madeline.
You have lost me a son.
You need to grow up.
I will forgive you for the anger YOU have created in our life.
When are you going to get our only grandchild baptized?
I am writing this in anger.
Have you read my handwritten bucket list yet?
Here’s the url www.myownfaith2.com/bucket Check it out and do NOT call me anymore. If you call, I’ll NOT answer.
Sorry it had to be this way.
You have caused my #1 son to be afraid of me? That I do not understand.
Please get some help!
God bless you both and please give a hug to Madeline from his grandfather.
Watch it’s a Wonderful Life movie and currently I’m Jimmy Stewart awaiting a guardian angel to vent unto.
I guess making this blog is my therapy.
See you in family court.
I want visiting privileges just like divorced families go through. YOU’LL LOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment