Thursday, May 21, 2009

My almost daily post

5/21/2009 5:48:52 AM

Thursday’s blog:

Good morning self.

Don’t forget to have lunch with BIG-M. I believe that it’s his turn .. correct?

Our country’s financial straits are in dire straits!

“A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEBT”

That is the title of what’s on the FOX news channel at the moment.

Sally & I are SO glad that we’ve decided to take our personal FINANCES under control.

This month has been a budget buster. There’s a little thing called TAXES! I had to write a BIG check for our real estate and vehicle licenses. So, our home equity loan will most likely be a wash this month.

I am reminded about watching a video on Dave Ramsey’s FPU. Getting out of debt is like using the crock-pot, instead of using the microwave.

By back yard therapy continued yesterday. I was able to trim a tree overhanging and rubbing on our roof. I remember a few years ago, we had to have our roof replaced because the limbs were rubbing the shingles.

I also was able to get some more trash bags ready for the next city trash run.

Writing to my blog is also my therapy.

I have two new friends, Kevin M. and Frank S.

They also are concerned about the direction our country is going.

Unfortunately they are NOT on the web. I will need to use the Postal Service and the telephone to communicate with them.

Dr. Weyren’s office called and told me the results of his physical analysis of me. I have a slight blockage. I asked his nurse if that means I’ve got some more time to spend on this earth. We had a good laugh!

Guess I’d better get this off to

http://mholter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment