Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Health

5/19/2009 4:58:02 AM

GOOD MORNING:

This is the first day for the rest of your life.

I have in front of me a medical flyer titled

“Should you take these life saving tests?”
“don’t hesitate to ask your doctor”

I got a call from my cardiologist regarding the ultra sound test taken a few days ago. I guess I’d better return the call.

There’s TOO MANY things that need to be done BEFORE I kick the bucket.

My dizziness continues. I also have a headache as I write. Perhaps my body is talking to me? Am I a prime candidate for a stroke?

Yesterday I spent most all of the day in our backyard. My goal is to have at least 10 trash bags weekly. I spent a lot of time digging up tree roots from places where trees and bushes are NOT to be.

Our little castle here at 5112 SW 33rd ST and 5112 ½ SW 33rd ST is a mess. But it’s my therapy. I told Sally it’s my backyard therapy.

Sally is worried about me sometimes. But I try to explain to her that GOD’s NOT through with me just yet.

But I should have my arteries checked. Today, I’ll definitely call my Dr. about the ultra sound test.

My partner in Option trading, Vick N., and I had a conference call last night. He knows a lot more than me regarding trading. We need to learn from each other.

I now have a facebook.com account, along with many other web addresses.

Someday I’ll get a hug from my only grand daughter. Someday my estranged son, John, will have a meaningful relationship too.

But until then, my heart will go on singing.

God Bless

In Christ,

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment