Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Journey 5/6/9

Dear Journal:

It’s been a while since I’ve written in my journal.

Life is good!

Sally and I are on the road to being debt free! I’m still above ground although sometimes I wish I were six feet under.

My dizziness continues. Yesterday I almost fell over myself when going to the bathroom. Anybody out there??!! Anybody care??!! I spent the whole day trying to understand my dizziness.

But that didn’t stop me from heading on to the round-a-bout café for some FREE biscuits and gravy. I was able to take a picture of my city councilman, Bob Archer, along with my good friend Jim Cates.

My laptop is back to good health too. Thanks to The Computer Store here at 21st & Gage. The keyboard was being uncooperative. The right arrow key was stuck on. Remember, all computers are like a machine. Sometimes it’s hard to remember that when you’re writing away and the cursor wants to head for right field.

My quest upstairs is ongoing too. Sally’s office is a disaster. Our house is a disaster. But it’s bought and paid for. But we need to get busy and clean our home. So I’ve been using my retired free time to the best of my ability. It’s hard to do the todo’s when you’re NOT feeling well.

John brought over a new computer for Sally, as her old one has lots of problems. He has a Madeline picture album on her PC. I watched it once and became sad. I noticed that almost all the pictures were of Kim’s side of the family. Sad Story. I pray for my prodigal son daily. John is #1 on my bucket list. Anyone reading this can merely go to www.myownfaith2.com/bucket to read my handwritten bucket list.

The good news is, Sally and I are soon to be DEBT free!

We attended a Dave Ramsey’s FPU rally in KCMO , Kemper Arena last Saturday. Afterwards while driving home I get a cell call from Mark. He wanted to know where I was. I had forgotten that the Koyotes were playing. I guess I’ll leave Mark his season’s tickets in case I can’t make any of the remaining games. Another lapse in scheduling. I need to write in a calendar. I have many to choose from.

Today my schedule is to go to Rebound @ 8:30 AM, then go to my heart Drs. Appointment.

Guess I’ll copy/paste this and post it to http://mholter.blogspot.com
Myron

No comments:

Post a Comment