Monday, August 3, 2009

Technology

8/3/2009 5:09:33 AM

HOLD ON!

My DVR on my TV is recording everything in sight! I’ll write more later.

WHEW!!

I was manually erasing a series of programs and pushing a lot of buttons on my remote.

Then I realized I had created a “series” of programs, “Glenn Beck” and “local government”. I found the remote button to erase the series and merely deleted the future recordings.

It reminded me of a typical guy .. not following the rules of recording.

It’s amazing how this technology in 2009 works!

I miss the rotary telephone, party lines and black and white TVs. NOT REALLY

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives and it’s also payday for us retirees.

So I’ll need to move my laptop upstairs and do some productive work.

Also, I told Mark that I’ll set him up with his own business.

I take my promises to anyone very seriously.

Guess I’d better get busy

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment