Saturday, August 22, 2009

WeAkly-Weekly Video 8/22/9




WeAkly-Weekly Video:

8/22/2009 5:48:11 AM

Good Morning Everybody:

Wake Up America!

That’s my advice to anyone watching my weAKLY-WEEKLY video.

To all you left wing liberals, I feel for you.

WAKE UP !!

My advice to you is to read good books, like Glenn Beck’s “Common Sense” and other conservative books out there.

I only watch FOX on TV. I watch our local news so I can know what’s going on in this world.

Jesus teaches us to be “in the world, but not of the world” So I need to be on top of our political world, and I for one do NOT approve!

I’m one of those MOBSTERS that the left wing liberals label us.

The good news is, Mark & I are working on our property. We were able to paint the city barn. We went through about 6 gallons of paint.

Until next week ..

WAKE UP AMERICA!

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment