Saturday, August 29, 2009

WeAkly-Weekly Video 8/29/9



MY WEEKENDS:

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good Morning!

I am continuing my quest.

And what is my quest?

I don’t know, but whatever it is, I’m going to do it with zest.

OH YA.. My weAkly/Weekly video is due to be filmed.

What can I say this AM?

How about my week?

This week earlier started out with my health.

I was dizzy and headachy.

Now I’m watching the news and it appears that the funeral of Senator Ted Kennedy will be usurping my favorite financial news, Bulls and Bears.

I’m hoping that PBS will still have my favorite TV program, RED/GREEN on at 8AM.

Yesterday I attended another funeral, Janet Olson. Janet’s husband, Ray, died last Dec. They were members of our church for many years.

8/29/2009 7:48:18 AM

While I’m uploading my latest weakly weekly video, I thought I’d ADD a few more words.

The RED/GREEN TV program will be on in about 10 minutes or so. I want this to be finished by then.

Our world is turning upside down. BIG government is taking over our life. At least big government has not shut down our website. Maybe in time.

Now I hear on the news that the Internet will also be controlled. What’s that all about?

That’s like saying we’re no longer able to communicate with each other.

Talk about losing our freedom of speech!

How about the 1st Amendment to the constitution!

Please get out of our lives BIG government.

Re-read the constitution!

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment