Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Volunteerism

VOLUNTEERISM:

9/2/2009 4:48:32 AM

Being a volunteer is an AMERICAN thing to do.

I have just volunteered to work at a booth at the Kansas State Fair this year in Hutchinson KS.

The volunteer coordinator called me last night and I signed up, with Sally’s permission.

Currently, there’s a movement going on in our country called the Tea Party Express. These AMERICANS are all volunteers. These volunteers are going to end up in Washington DC protesting our BO administration.

Here is my message to our BO President:

“PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT, PAY ATTENTION TO THESE VOLUNTEERS AND REPLY ACCORDINGLY.”

These signs that the folks have made are not to be ignored.

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve got some volunteering work to do.

emayormy@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment