Saturday, September 19, 2009

WeAkly-Weekly Video 9/18/9

My weakly/weekly video this week is short and sweet. Brevity is the soul of wit you know. - Shakespeare? - Rest in Peace Alice Nabazes & Congratulations April Pinon.

myron@myownfaith2.com



HEY!.. I’M A WHITE GUY, OK?
09/18/2009 6:25:32 AM
Come on President Carter! Get back to grabbing a hammer and do something more worthwhile!

Yesterday, I dropped by the bowling alley to try to have a conversation with my estranged son. John is NOT bowling this year. Greg informed me that it’s his back. OH WELL
My goal is to be able to scratch off my bucket list. Details on www.myownfaith2.com/bucket

RIP Alice Nabazas also. I signed her guest book in http://cjonline.com also.
My brother Wes had his 2nd hip replaced. I heard that the medical folks placed him in ICU as apparently he had other issues, like his heart.
Welcome to our heart diseased world brother Wes. The four of us brothers have all had heart issues. I’ll have our church here in Topeka ADD Wesley Holter to our email prayer list too. Hang in there brother!

Ask me about www.myownfaith2.com too

myron@myownfaith2.com

9/18/2009 7:49:35 AM
http://pd.kansascity.com/sp?aff=1100&keywords=DAVID+EBERSOLE

II also made a video of our former intern Pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment