Sunday, November 8, 2009

Obama Care

TOPEKA 912 PROJECT
“X” IS BEST FOR KANSAS

The following url (web address) can be downloaded on your computer and printed out to pass out to your family, friends & relatives.

I am on the Topeka 912 brochure committee.


http://api.ning.com/files/HrxHHtM3FMk1ti2uYrcproHvXL1WVWaNZKmI1ouMuRA_/Sovereign_State_Brochure_Oct12009.pdf

11/8/2009 5:52:35 AM
THE INTERNET:

The Internet has many names attached to it. Some of the names are as follows:

The web
Cyber-space
Information Technology
Networking
World wide web
Email
Al Gore
Blog


OK .. I confess, I’m a blogger.

I guess I’ll continue on with OUR website … yes, that’s another name for the Internet.. website.

Yesterday I was able to drive to Shawnee KS for a pro Obama care rally. The Topeka 912 group asked us 912-ers to support Mary Pilcher Cook and be an anti-rally The emotions were running high on both sides. The rally was peaceful.

I brought my camera. Rather than carry a sign, I thought I’d mix with the pro Obama care folks. I wore my Rush Limbaugh t-shirt and took a bunch of pictures and some videos. I may or may not make a web page of my results.

The bill passed.

Emotions were running high.

I passed out my business card.

I would rather have been with Sally who is allowed to see our only grand child.

Guess I’ll get my second cup of coffee.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment