Saturday, November 7, 2009




WEaKLY/WEEKLY
11/7/2009 7:43:28 AM


We, the people.

That’s what I’m going to title my video this week, WE, the people.

Our country is slowly being eroded inside out.

I talked a little bit about this terrorist who murdered my fellow soldiers. These young recruits were in preparation for going to war for our country and were murdered by a Muslim major in the army. UFF-da!

Our leader in the 912 group has decided to step down. We wish her well.

Our RELIV business is challenging to say the least. Every once in a while the folks on the web are curious. Direct level marketing is indeed a challenge.

The Internet is alive and well. I now have a facebook account too, along with many other social networking accounts.

My Microsoft account has expired. Should I buy another software program? I think not.

Heading for Shawnee KS in a little bit in support of a conservative legislature, Mary Pilcher Cook.

This week Sally & I are to meet with our family counselor. In time I may or may not be able to update #1 & #2 on my bucket list as posted on our web.

We are slowly but surely trying to get organized at home.

My 50-100 year plans keep growing.

I guess I’ll now post this to our web.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment