Saturday, November 21, 2009

WeAkly/weekly




WEaKLY/WEEKLY:
11/21/2009 7:55:51 AM

While the video is uploading, I thought I’d write about my week. This weekly video blog is what I do.

My therapy is my backyard. I’m working on re-roofing the city barn. Mark will eventually have this space as his guest room.

Again, doing things in my backyard give me pleasure.

Our 912 groups met last night at the Kansas Bar & Grill downtown. The speakers were about the smoking ordinance placed by our city council earlier this year. I am against it. Sally changed her mind also.

There was a speaker also about the fair tax. There are so many websites , so little time.

I will be content to remain on the states right committee. I’m on the brochure committee.

I see it’s 8:00 AM and time to get some knowledge. .. Red/Green is on.

L8r myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment