Friday, May 22, 2009

Backyard Therapy & Waterboarding

5/22/2009 6:02:44 AM

BACKYARD THERAPY:

Why go see a shrink?

Yesterday was another good day for my therapy. I spent most of my time cleaning the west end of our lot. So far I’ve created 10 trash bags, mainly tree brush and vines, etc.

What was very interesting was I witnessed a family of robins. The male robin seemed agitated. So I looked around and could find no nest anywhere. Later the mother robin was feeding right in front of me. She had a chick next to her begging for food. I silently watched them for some time. Very interesting! Thank you GOD for bringing the birds in our world for all of us to enjoy.

Camp GITMO and waterboarding is in the news. The main characters in question are now between our current BO President and our former VP Dick Cheney. I’d side with our former VP.

If I had my way, I’d send in a C130 plane with a drop door. I’d secretly drop the terrorists off in air over the country of their citizenship. I would properly warn the terrorist of incoming terrorist landing. I would inform the military so that they could have their weaponry locked and loaded.

Make sure the parachute works. The military would then have an easier target.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

That’s about it for my almost daily blog.

Post to: http://mholter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment