Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Health report

5/13/2009 6:31:15 AM

Good Morning:

Today is my last day at rebound physical therapy. I’m on my own here after. The left shoulder is still frozen. But with my own self will, determination and the right exercises I’m hoping to be unfrozen.

The headaches and dizziness are still there. That is another health concern. A while back I told my cardiologist my dizziness concerns. Dr. Weyrens had me get a neck scan. No word yet on the results. That reminds me, I need to get a blood test.

We Need to pray for my two brothers .. Wes & Dale.

Wesley is going to have his left hip replaced this Thursday.
Dale is going to have some more dye inserted in his body to see if they can find some more blockages.

My diabetes is under control too.

L8r

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment