Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Health

5/7/2009 5:07:17 AM

My Journey continues:

Yesterday I paid a visit to my Heart Dr., Dr. Weyren. I have been given a clean bill of health. So that made me feel good. I did asked him why am I having dizziness all the time? I explained by symptoms the other day about first getting up and being dizzy. So later today I’m to get another test. This one is to check out my head.

My frozen should is still frozen.

Sally & I drove over to the Willis home and we’re going to sing “DO LORD”. Charlene will play the mountain dulcimer, Ron the guitar, and Sal & I will sing. Should be a lot of fun.

OH .. I’m to start taking aspirin again. Also, I’m to discontinue taking lisinoprol. That med. Might be the cause of my dizziness.

I smell fresh coffee J

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment