Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Journey

Dear God: & Journal:

5/14/2009 6:25:46 AM

Thank you for giving your ONLY son Jesus to die on the cross for us.

I can’t imagine losing our two sons, John & Mark !!

I pray daily for my immediate family. Some day I’ll get my son back in my life. John is my estranged son my Lord. I NEED John back as my son my Lord. Can you arrange that?

Today Mark (BIG-M) and I will have our weekly luncheon somewhere. It’s Mark’s turn to decide where to go. Last Thursday was my decision. I usually decide something cheap. Then we go to our home and I attempt to try to have “BIGM” help around the house.

Mark has agreed to be our caregivers someday my Lord. Thanks Mark for looking out for your mother and I. We’re getting older, as we all are.

John is always welcome to come and patch up our father/son relationship too. My bucket list address is www.myownfaith2.com/bucket

John, listen and read my blogs as posted on http://mholter.blogspot.com

I’ll go to family therapy too. I just don’t want to be around your lovely wife. .. OK? The FRUITS of the spirit in the BIBLE apparently are NOT applicable in Kim’s life. I pray for Kim daily too.

Thanks for allowing me to vent to you my Lord.

Your Servant,

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment