Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Journey


5/28/2009 5:55:53 AM

MY JOURNEY:

While the coffee is brewing, I’ll open my journal.
Today is Thursday, the day for father son luncheon. Mark and I have been doing this weekly lunch for some months now.

John knows that he’s invited, but for some reason my #1 son wants nothing to do with me anymore. OH WELL.

My handwritten bucket list is still the same .. no changes. Here’s the address. www.myownfaith2.com/bucket

I have on my email address book a bunch of unknowns. I’m trying to get a reply and am getting a lot of hate emails. Imagine that!

The Internet & email is a powerful tool of communication. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of BAD folks out there on the web.

I smell coffee !! J

myron@myownfaith2.com

PS: This soldier is my hero. I have no knowledge of who he is. The military are patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment