Saturday, May 16, 2009

WeAkly Weekly Video Backyard




5/16/2009 6:17:35 AM

My journey continues, this time without my good eye glasses. I’m currently writing this through my old pair. I’m writing and the keyboard and screen is fuzzy. What a combination I have this morning … dizziness & fuzzyness.

GOOD MORNING WORLD!

It’s Saturday!

Every day is the same when you’re retired. Except on Saturday, I make my weAkly weekly video. This week I’m moving my camera outside. My press conference to my self will be without a teleprompter.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to do my morning things .. exercise, drink coffee, take meds, bathroom .. etc.etc.etc.

I’ll be back

5/16/2009 6:30:49 AM

I FOUND THEM!

I can see again! The eyeglasses were within reach of me as I was typing.

Where was I?

OH YA ,, my weakly video.

I’ll need to think a little bit about what I’m doing to say BEFORE I decide on this upcoming video.

5/16/2009 7:36:14 AM

OK .. I just finished my video from our backyard. The video is the usual time, about a minute , two or three. Brevity is the soul of wit you know .. Shakespeare.

I forgot to mention my tea party sign to my right. I’m using an old 2008 calendar.

I’ll check the down loading process now and post some more writing later.

No comments:

Post a Comment