Thursday, July 2, 2009

Health REPORT & other observations

7/2/2009 5:16:32 AM

Good Morning!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Try to remember that when you face your daily trials in life.

Today I’d like to write a little bit of my trials.

Let’s start with the boil on my face.

YUP, it’s still there. I’m to call the Dr. this AM to see what the culture says.

Thanks for all your email replies on that subject.

My next trial in MY life is posted on my bucket list as posted on page one of OUR homepage. The web address follows:

http://www.myownfaith2.com/bucket

This web address is updated if/when I feel like it. Check it out and reply in kind if you feel like it.

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I need to get to work!

WAIT!

I don’t work!

I’m RETIRED!

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment