Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My health report

7/1/2009 5:49:43 AM

Good Morning!

The future of our state and country is not yet lost.

Yesterday we met at the round-a-bout café , 21st and Urish.

We call our selves the 912 group. I call us the tea party folks. You can call it whatever you’d like.

I offered my computer services.

OK .. I have a boil on my face. Sally read to me from webmd and the verbage and photos describe it to a tea.

UGLY

And here we are getting ready for the 4th of July.

Sally and I are going to be singing with the Grace Episcopal church folks along with other churches. Last year I had to sit in the front row. Steve, the choir director for Grace suggested that the first tenors sit in front. We have a shortage of tenors, as usual. I’ll ask him if he wants an ugly tenor in the front row.

My visit to the Drs. Office yesterday was NOT FUN!! He lanced my boil and I’m now on medication and currently trying to make it drain. I believe I took a photo of myself and posted it to my blog. Surf on over if you all feel the need. I could care less.

I offered my computer services to the AFPKS.org folks.

We’ll see how that goes.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment