Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday

IT’S MONDAY:

8/10/2009 5:10:29 AM

Yes indeed, it’s Monday and my laptop needed to be rebooted.

Our political world is turning UGLY!

Healthcare is a big issue out there.

Sally & I are under the Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield Program and also under the military Tri-Care West Insurance program.

So if you were to ask us, we like our insurance just like it is.

If I were to be in a town hall meeting healthcare gathering, I’d be just listening.

Our Politicians are mainly of my philosophical beliefs. I guess I’m the silent majority.

Now I hear on FOX TV news that they’re canceling town hall meetings.

What’s up with that?

We lost electricity last night for about 40 minutes.

We thought that it would be a long time before we got the juice back. I am so thankful to have the juice back so quick. Sally and I actually had to have a voice conservation without TV, Radio, computers, etc. Imagine that !!

There are shouting matches throughout our country. I don’t hear on the news any local shouting matches here.

I got an email saying that Sen. Sam Brownback will be at Tonganaxie KS this Tues. I might show up. First I need to find out where this town is located.

Better get busy.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment