Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Faith

AMAZING GRACE:

8/11/2009 4:56:41 AM

Amazing grace will lead me home.

I love that song.

I also love all those Christian songs, like Onward Christian Soldiers, etc.

Our church here in Topeka KS, WWW.OSLCTOPEKA.ORG does not sing that song.

In fact, I don’t know if any of the ELCA in the Lutheran faith sings that song anymore.

WHY NOT?

I want that song sung at my funeral, just for spite.

Today, I’m going to meet up with my good friend Paul D. and we’re going to a town hall meeting in Tongonaxie KS to hear our state Senator Sam Brownback.

Will I need to bring a gun?

Hopefully the meeting will be peaceful. I’ll snap a few pictures if I remember to bring my camera.

It’s scary out there.

I’ve been watching FOX news and the liberals are going ballistic.

Guess I’ll post this to our web.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment