Friday, August 28, 2009

My Laptop

SO MANY WEBSITES, SO LITTLE TIME:
8/28/2009 5:36:28 AM

OK .. I confess, I’m an Internet writer, can’t help it. I probably have hundreds of email addresses in my inbox. If you want to be removed from my address book, please let me know. I will be happy to remove you. I could care less.

Then again,

8/28/2009 5:53:52 AM

Where was I?

My laptop went into one of those automatic modes and shut me down. I guess sometimes it’s a necessary evil.

I was writing about removing email addresses from my laptop. I guess I’ll need to spend some time deleting these addresses. You never know whose behind those unknowns. Most of the time, these addresses bounce.

I would love to meet these unknown email addresses in real person someday.

Guess I’ll get busy doing this computer function.

L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment