Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So Many websites .. So little time

8/4/2009 5:22:41 AM

SO MANY WEBSITES .. SO LITTLE TIME:

There is so much information out there on the web.

As the webmaster for www.myownfaith2.com I need to keep going back to our mission statement.

Yesterday I was able to scan my DD214 and let the military review board know about it.

I made a blog also.

Yesterday I also attended a newly formed Topeka 912 project. I’m on the states right committee.

Sally is worried that I’m into too many things.

Guess I’ll reread an email from brother Dale regarding being retired. It’s an appropriate email for me.

I hear on the news that my beloved USPS is also losing lots of $$$ At least my retirement check arrives in our bank monthly.

www.prc.gov is the web address to learn more.

Guess I’d better post this and get to work …

WAIT !!

I’m RETIRED!!

MYRON@MYOWNFAITH2.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment