Monday, September 14, 2009

IT'S MONDAY

IT’S MONDAY:
9/14/2009 4:21:25 AM

Yes indeed, it’s Monday for all you workers. And thank you for working. Because of you, I am able to stay retired. How does that make you feel?

This last week for me has been quite eventful. I have written about my journey in my previous writings, so I’ll NOT go through that again. I look forward , not backward.

I ran into a reliv distributor while wandering around the state fair. We knew some common distributors, like the Blazics. I was not about to tell her my relationship with them or my immediate upline. BAD story. RELIV is a wonderful business. All one needs to know about RELIV is to ask. Ask me about RELIV.

Last Saturday was the “million mobster” march in DC. If it weren’t for my commitments here at home, I’d have loved to be a participant.

We sang a fun song yesterday at rally day at our church.

Signed,

emayormy@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment