Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Lord's Prayer & laptop prayer

THE LORD’S PRAYER

2 September 2009

Our Father, which art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom
And the power and the glory
Forever and ever
AMEN

MY LAPTOP PRAYER:

My laptop, which is in front of me
DELL is thy name

This computer will come
And is NOT dumb

On ones lap or anywhere

Give this ID-10-T (idiot) .. me, this day my daily good emails
And deliver me from spam.

For viruses, spams, etc. are BAD,
But the web on a whole is MORE than a FAD.

For the Internet is here to stay
Until our BO prez decides to send it away.

Signed,

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment