Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun & Family

EYEGLASSES: & Family Therapy
10/18/2009 5:44:55 AM

Yesterday while attending the renaissance festival at Bonner Springs KS I decided to put my glasses in my coat pocket.

I reached in my pocket to put them back on and could not focus on anything!

What happened was the left lens fell out. Fortunately I can still drive without my glasses, but BOY did my eyes perform a number on me!

So I get home and realize that I need a special SMALL screwdriver to replace the lens.

It’s important that I get the lens popped back in as I can’t do anything close up, like reading. I can type from memory though.

Our church is hosting a musical today also. I NEED to have these glasses!

Yesterday Sally & I also had family counseling. There is a little issue in our lives called problems. Maybe I’ll get to see my granddaughter someday.

I want to be able to cross off my hand-written bucket list.

Go to www.myownfaith2.com/bucket to follow my progress.

Sally and I had fun yesterday at the festival. She has been interviewed in her new dress.

It was cold. We had to take a break and warm up in the van. We’re getting’ older

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment