Saturday, October 3, 2009

WEaKLY/WEEKLY



WEaKLY/WEEKLY
10/3/2009 6:02:54 AM

Top of the morning to everyone!

My weekly video is being processed, so I thought I’d write a few thoughts in the meantime.

This last week has been something else!

Sally & I will be married 40 years tomorrow. I LOVE YOU HON!
I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful day. We got married in Omaha Nebraska at the Presbyterian Church of the Cross. This church was Sally’s brother, Cork, and then his lovely wife Pat. We had a reception at Cork’s home afterwards.
I’ll write more later about our wedding night. We did it!

I also joined the Topeka 912 project. This is a tea party group. We meet at an undisclosed location here in Topeka KS.
Later on today we’re starting to go public. We’re looking for some volunteers. We’ll be having a booth at the farmer’s market today. I volunteered to help, but they have enough help.

Guess I’ll check on my upload and post this to www.myownfaith2.com/blog

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment