Monday, November 2, 2009

November Blog

NOVEMBER BLOG:

11/2/2009 6:46:46 AM

I have decided to made a new folder once a month, just to keep myself organized.
Now if I could just get our house as organized as my laptop.

POLITICS:

Sally and I now have another business card. The card says “Christian Conservative Blogger”. I have a stamp with the Reliv Independent Distributor information on the back.

I wish I were a chicken farmer sometimes. In watching the CBS 60 minutes segment, The chicken farmers are in big demand. The swine flu, or H1N1, has a shortage of the shot. I just heard that the prisoners get it first. What’s up with that?

RELIV:

My brother gave me back some RELIV cans. GREAT! We’ll consume this wonderful product ourselves.

FAMILY ISSUES:

My question to Kim “When will I get to see Madeline?”

I still need to work on my bucket list as posted on page one of our homepage.

FINANCES:

We’re almost DEBT FREE !!!

That’s about it for today.

myron@myownfaith2.com

1 comment:

  1. Myron, please continue with the therapeutic process. I recommend that you follow up with Pat. Visiting with Madeline will be a family decision with the guidance of Pat.

    ReplyDelete