Saturday, November 14, 2009

WEaKLY / WEEKLY




WEaKLY / WEEKLY
11/14/2009 5:24 AM

The high light of my week this week is working on #1 & #2 on my bucket list. We met with the family counselor this week and our son has agreed to meet with us.

Our country is going in the wrong direction.

Now we have a fellow military terrorist who killed 13 of us fellow comrades. This major just happens to be a Muslim. UFF-DA !!!

As a follower of Jesus and an American, I’m saddened to hear these stories. And what does our current BO President do? .. He badmouths America? Double UFF-DA !!

Maybe I’m watching too much news. I guess I’ll continue on with my daily devotions and cling more closely to my bible. If I had a GUN, I’d cling closer to that too.

Sally & I both have diabetes. We’re learning what to do and what NOT to do for our disease. Sally took the same class I took a year ago.

Guess I’d better prick my finger and journalize my findings.

I wrote some thoughts about what happened to John when he was 21 years old. I will post this to my PRIVATE journal.

May God Bless all of you who reply to this blog.

I NEED TO BEHAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment