Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WE'RE DEBT FREE


DEBT FREE:
11/11/2009 4:56:21 AM

WE, Sally & I will be DEBT FREE!!

Sally will write in the date on our financial bible and the video will be sent to Dave Ramsey of Financial Peace University.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY:

I am a veteran. I see a bunch of FREE food signs throughout our community. Why eat at home? Later today I plan to check out all these places. Yes indeed, I am a veteran. My military career follows:

USAF regular – Sept. 1966-1970
USArmy Reserve – 1976-1980
USAF National Guard 1981-1993

I’m a twenty-year veteran with an honorable discharge. Thank you very much.

NEW PASTOR:

Last night we met with our new intentional interim pastor named Merle Brockhoff. Details on www.oslctopeka.org Sally is on the worship committee. Spouses were invited.

CITY BARN:

The city barn I built a while ago leaks. Lots of backyard works to do.

FAMILY COUNCELING:

I miss seeing my son. Someday I might get to see our only grandchild too. Madeline was born April 11,2006. Sally gets to see her. I do not. Details can be found on our web.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment