Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yesterday

YESTERDAY:
12/16/2009 7:09:22 AM

Yesterday was an interesting day.

I get up. I do my “thing”. I turn on my computer. I turn on my TV. I get some coffee.

Have I said the word “I” enough? How’s that for being self centered? J

So anyway, after doing all these mundane things, it’s time to do fun things.

Sally has written her annual Christmas letter. Being the computer geek that I am, The letter has been posted on our web. The next function is to stuff envelopes. I can do that.

Now that the Christmas season is rapidly approaching, we’re finding many more ADS in the paper. One of the Christmas purchases to myself from myself is a new tool chest. The 95’ Toyota could not fit the BIG box, so the 73’ Ford (3/4) Truck (My hearse) was put into action. Mission accomplished!

It’s wonderful to be DEBT FREE! Thanks Dave!

So it’s back to stuffing envelopes and nursing my illness.

Treating & Preventing imbalance & Dizziness by Paul Silovsky, PT is my next read.

I’m getting tired of being drunk like .. and I don’t even drink.

Maybe I should start drinking.
myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment