Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Song of Freedom

Psalm 114  Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord.  (v. 7)

Redeeming Lord, thank you for loving me, forgiving me, and setting me free, through Christ.  Amen.

Prayer concern:  Poets and composers

My thoughts:  Our musicians from our church and our son Mark ..  a starving artist of sorts.  Hope you had a happy birthday son.

I also left a note to my daughter-in-law telling her that I forgive her.  I guess JM of the JKM family celebrated M's birthday at their favorite watering hole ..  Me?  ..   uninvited as usual.  Sally was there.

Sally's computer got hacked again ..  only this time it's her at a LOCAL Dr. office called INLAND computer store here in Topeka KS.

An expensive hacking lesson.

That's all for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment