Saturday, January 31, 2009

My WeAkly Advice (1st edition)

My WeAkly Advice:

Hello folks:

I’m starting a NEW spot and I’m calling it “My WeAkly advice. I’ll use the Internet and all the good sites out there.

All to the Glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus.

Here’s my 1st advice to my prodigal son, John.

John, I still love you, I just don’t like you. You can forget about ever calling me your father anymore. If you come to your senses and allow me to have a loving relationship with my only grandchild, I’ll allow you back into my life.

Our wedding photo has replaced your wedding photo with Kim. You and Kim are NON EXISTENT. You have been written out of my last will and testimony. You should have a copy on file. The witnessed will is on file in my bedroom. I’ll scan it also and make a password web page.

My next advice to John & Kim is to learn about the fruits of the spirit in the Bible. It seems to me that the word FORGIVE is in there somewhere. Do you NOT understand?

SHAME ON YOU TWO!

I am responsible for my actions. Madeline is more of an adult than you two. Get some help!

Here ends my 1st bit of advice.

My

No comments:

Post a Comment