Friday, June 19, 2009

Adolph Holter (My Father)

6/19/2009 5:15:26 PM

FATHER’S DAY MEMORIES:

My father was Adolph Gustav Holter. He was a wonderful DAD. Dad was also my hero. My father passed away at the young age of 70. He was going to paint the barn. My 5 year old nephew came upon him at the foot of the ladder. He approached my mother and MOM went to him in a lifeless condition.

My brother Wesley called me at work. I immediately had to sit in the break room for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. I called Sally and we were on our way to Bruce SD later the next day.

MOM was doing well. DAD is buried at St. Petri Cemetery NE of Bruce SD. I want to buy a tombstone and have it placed right next to my parents. Please visit our web and click on my bucket list for more details.

That’s about it.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment