Thursday, June 25, 2009

COMPLETE STREETS

6/25/2009 7:07:08 AM

COMPLETE STREETS:

Yesterday Sally & I attended a complete street meeting at Landon Middle School. It was interesting. The gentleman presenting the power point shared with us the benefits of having bike trails and walking areas next to the roads. He made a lot of sense.

Jim Ogle of WIBW TV was the moderator. The YMCA is in support of this program. Sally works at the SW YMCA. A lot of the employees were in attendance.

DR. GOERI NG, (eye Doctor)

My Optometrist also looked over my eyes. He found a brain behind those eyeballs. J

All things work for good to those who love the Lord.

Read my previous blog about my attack from an angry killer bee in our backyard.

UFFDA !!!

Myron@myownfaith2.com

6/25/2009 7:28:22 AM

I have decided that Sally and I are incompatible in the kitchen. Details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment