Friday, June 19, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

6/19/2009 5:30:04 AM

FATHER’S DAY:

OH NO! ANOTHER FATHER’S DAY!

When I think of Father’s day this Sunday, I think of my father Adolph Holter, (01/17/1907-1977) .. I think.

Dad died while painting the barn on our farm NE of Bruce SD.

Somewhere on the web is probably my father’s obituary.

Scroll to 2009. I am the father of John & Mark. Mark I’m sure will honor me. John will choose to ignore me again.

OH WELL

There is a lot to do. Yesterday Sally & I attended choir practice at Grace Episcopal Church here in Topeka KS.

6/19/2009 6:02:59 AM

My laptop froze up and I had to reboot. But no biggie, I have the knowledge and the tools to recover.

Where was I?

Yesterday Sally & I practiced choir practice for the upcoming 4th of July honoring those who gave their lives for our FREEDOMS.

I am getting more and more of our freedoms after watching the news.

Iran is in turmoil. Businesses are losing their freedoms to our government. Big government is taking over our lives. I do NOT approve.

Visit our web for more details.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment