Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Insect Bite & 3-legged stool


6/24/2009 5:22:23 AM

INSECT BITES & 3-LEGGED STOOL:

Yesterday was a very eventful day in my uneventful life.

I was working in my back yard and suddenly an irate insect decided it did not want me around! I swatted at it and failed to kill it. Please don’t tell PETA. In the process of my self-defense, I knocked off my glasses and the lens popped out

Sally calls in the meantime and I tell her what happened to me. She tells me to put some baking soda mix on my sting. I do so.

I then run over to Dr. Goering to have my lens replaced. While there, I decide to have my eyes examined. It’s been over two years.

I stop by to see our senior retirement adviser, Roger Shumaker to merely say hello. Roger asks me about the ELP program on Financial Peace University. I did not know the person he asked about.

Later on last night I was a public speaker at our city. I am NOT a public speaker. I wanted to share with the city my 3-legged stool success formula. We conferees only get 4 minutes. But I had to get it off my chest.

I offered the council a reliv can in Christmas decoration. They just don’t understand what this business can do for them.

OH WELL

My

No comments:

Post a Comment