Thursday, June 18, 2009

SO MUCH TO DO

6/18/2009 6:54:01 AM

IT’S ANOTHER DAY:

Sometimes you just want to stay in bed.

Yesterday I had a visit with our Doctor, Dr. Chester Davis. We have had our Dr. for over 35 + years. He wants to see me in 2 months. He wanted to look at my spider bite. It’s healing well. The good Dr. also put me on Plavix. My Cardiologist wanted me to do a cranial carotid artery scan . I awaken daily with headachy and dizziness. Perhaps Plavix will help?

Our home is being taken over by ants. I poured some beer over their trails. At least I want them to die happy. J Our fridge runs constantly too. It keeps freezing up. What to do? It would be nice if my weekly lunch with my sons included our #1 son estranged from me. .. OH WELL. I have reached out to John, but he refuses to reach back.

Kim called me the other day to chew me out again. John and Kim do not want to be jejune. ( A Bill O-Reilly word) I drove to their home to deliver Bert’s obit.

We’re going to practice for the July 4th singing at the Episcopal Church tonight. Should be a lot of fun.

I guess I’ll need to make another version of my hand written bucket list.

The other day I attended an American for Prosperity meeting at the Topeka Public Library. There were about 15 in attendance. Kim Borchers was the moderator. We listened to Milton Friedman, an economist from the 1980’s under Reagen. If only our current administration would listen.

I have posted a number of good websites to our public blogs.

myron@myownfaith2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment