Why the Name ? & a little silliness

my GG Grandparents 




Oct 2000

 Why the Name ?


Ok, So the name "MASTERBIKER" is sure to be on your mind, and I don't blame you.
I would certainly want to know also. So it goes like this.
Seems like everyone needs to be a master of something.
My sister Julie and her husband John started up their own business and
they called it "MasterBlasters". A little free advertising.... if you
ever need any vehicle done with a special process that does not harm the
finish, they are the experts. EMAIL me if interested and I'll certainly
forward the query to them. Or you can reach my sister John & Julie Anderson
at daggettck@aol.com, Business address in Nampa, Idaho
|The MasterBlasters|

My other sister-in-law Joanne took up a hobby and wouldn't you know
it, she is now a Master Gardner. My nephew Kylin also is a Master Gardner
They can be reached at 102170.246@compuserve.com, Dale & Joanne Holter.
|My older Bro & Spouse|
I'll write about them in another writings.

My older brothers Wesley and Ronny both like to fish.... don't all Norwegians ??
except me. I suggested that they open up a fish bait store... maybe call themselves
MasterBaiters. Sorry folks, Wes & Ronny both don't have any email addresses, so I can't
link then up with you via email.
Now my older sister Delpha she's something else. Can't leave her out. I love her to death.
Delpha taught me everything I know today... and has accepted my silliness as we both had
a father who was silly. Delph is currently our "Bruce" connection to news
happenings, etc. a very valuable asset !!!! and she likes email !!!
So what can I label my older sister?? How about MasterCybersis#1 ??
In honor of my sister defending herself from my writings, I'd like to give you her link
|Delpha|

Then there's the name Masterbiker... I like to ride a bicycle
for exercise and also prepare for the annual trip across Kansas
hence the name "MasterBiker". Now I also like to tinker around
with computers, etc. Thought of the name "MasterByter" but thought
that that would be hard to explain to my mother born 11/1/1913, so
I'll leave that domain name for a more brave soul.
Yes, I know that name is close to that bad "M" word and I thought of
that and gave it much consideration. I'm 52 and not blind. But what the heck.

Now you know and understand my writings....maybe..., a little convoluted and weird
as is my character, according to a few people. I prefer the word "silly" over weird
But you know what?,
I don't care, I know who I am and that's all that matters, see
|How to live Long|

|Back Home|

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteerism

A symphony of love

My Journey is emotionally draining my Lord